Assume the position of Senior Recreational Coach, managing of all aspects of the recreational gymnastics classes: Providing a safe and fun environment for all gymnasts.
A college degree. Proven experience in managing a successful recreational gymnastics program. This position requires excellent knowledge of recreational gymnastics. A proven track record of growing successful recreational programs. This person must have a minimum of 3 years prior experience as a recreational coach with supervisory and administrative experience. Spotting for safety and skill development is also imperative. This person must also possess the visual and auditory ability to respond in critical incidents and the physical ability to act swiftly in the event of an emergency situation. Must obtain Criminal record clearance by being fingerprinted and pass all required screening prior to reporting for work. Must also obtain CPR & First Aid certifications within 30 days of employment.
- Teach all gymnastics classes as assigned including Daycare, Beginner, and Cheerleading classes.
- Teach all camps and birthday parties as assigned.
- Evaluate all areas of programming under supervision to ensure program quality and member/participant satisfaction.
- Remain up to date on current technical gymnastics requirements.
- Help to ensure the safety and maintenance of activity areas to be utilized by the program.
- Perform all administrative duties as assigned.
- Maintain facility.
- A proven track record of success as a coach.
- A minimum of 5 years prior experience in gymnastics
- Experience using social media to promote a gym.
- Current Safety Certification in gymnastics.
- Must pass all Criminal record checks and screening.